
The Friday before Bear Stearns made their saber-rattling announcement of insolvency I loaded up on put options (puts allow you to profit when a stock falls). On Monday morning I sold them for a 419% profit. I only held them for one day.
That means a $1,000 turned into $5190 over the weekend. $5,000 ballooned into $25,950. And $10,000 multiplied into $51,900. Talk about manna from the sky.
Heck, that's as much as some people make in an entire year slaving away at their job all day. That trade only took me a few minutes to complete and the money was in my account the next day and could be used to pay bills, take a vacation, or roll back into other trades compounding my money even further.
I'll admit the home-run 400% to 700% trades aren't the norm for me. I prefer to get a bunch of base hits of 80% to 200% because they are much easier to find and allow me to compound my money quicker - with less risk.
Do I have losing trades? Of course, no system is 100% fool-proof. If someone claims otherwise. RUN!
But when you have a system that allows you to win more often than lose, and make substantially more money on your winners than what's lost on the loser you can get rich while your still young and have the time to enjoy it. Don't wait until you 65 and pinching pennies. That's no way to live! Using my system you can immediately start living the good life.
That means a $1,000 turned into $5190 over the weekend. $5,000 ballooned into $25,950. And $10,000 multiplied into $51,900. Talk about manna from the sky.
Heck, that's as much as some people make in an entire year slaving away at their job all day. That trade only took me a few minutes to complete and the money was in my account the next day and could be used to pay bills, take a vacation, or roll back into other trades compounding my money even further.
I'll admit the home-run 400% to 700% trades aren't the norm for me. I prefer to get a bunch of base hits of 80% to 200% because they are much easier to find and allow me to compound my money quicker - with less risk.
Do I have losing trades? Of course, no system is 100% fool-proof. If someone claims otherwise. RUN!
But when you have a system that allows you to win more often than lose, and make substantially more money on your winners than what's lost on the loser you can get rich while your still young and have the time to enjoy it. Don't wait until you 65 and pinching pennies. That's no way to live! Using my system you can immediately start living the good life.
No comments:
Post a Comment